Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tabletop DC


The streets of DC are lined with so many cute shops for home accessories and gifts. One of my new faves is Tabletop DC in Dupont Circle. I L-O-V-E this store. The location is very convenient, right off the Dupont Circle metro and just a few blocks from my office. If you're looking for modern home accessories and quirky gifts (for kids too!), this is the store for you. You will find designers Jonathan Adler, Daphne Olive, Joseph Joseph, Perch! and Xenia Taler here, just to name a few. There's a good chance you will not walk into someone's home and find the same accessory that you just purchased (I hate it when that happens!). If you're in the DC area, drop by Tabletop DC.

Bottle Opener
Vase
Teapot
Ceramic Frame




3 comments:

andre said...

Aisha i like your style.You have amazing taste.

Aisha said...

Thank you and thanks for reading my blog!

andre said...

3Aisha what do you like in your living room. I think the living room is a special place as well in the house. What do you think?