Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Time to Get Clean

My favorite room in a house is the master bathroom. Many activities take place in the bathroom, of course all of the obvious activities like showering, taking a bath, applying makeup, brushing your teeth, etc. One of the reasons I love the bathroom is because it reminds me of my childhood. My best friend and I spent so much time in this room! We sat on the vanity counter for hours talking about school, makeup, clothes, music, and what most teenage girls talk about -- boys! Some of our best talks were in the bathroom and I will always cherish those memories.

The bathroom is a great room to design because it's such a personal space. Take a look at Design Aspirations -- Bathroom Edition on MSN from Elle Decor magazine. Maybe this will inspire you to refresh your bathroom!




No comments: